Online pollution monitoring for effluent discharge from various sources.
- System suitable for in process monitoring of parameters BOD, COD, pH, TDS, TSS, EMF, Cr, Ar, Ammonia for effluent.
- Inbuilt PC and Software is offered, which connects directly for online status transmission as per the requirement of CPCB and state government pollution control departments.
- Sample taken directly from discharge pipe which drops water into effluent reservoir for precise readings.
- All sensor housed in indoor/outdoor panel.
- Remote/Local R.O water calibration. server by mobile phones also.
COD, BOD, TSS, PH ON-LINE WATER ANALYZER L600
- Surface water (rivers, lakes…)
- Industrial waste water
- High Selectivity
- Very low interference
- Low detection limit
- High Reliability
- No moving parts
- High quality material
- No contact with detector
- Easy to use
- Short-time operation
- Can be installed outside in corrosive or explosive area
- No spare parts are needed to be change
- High resolution and sensitivity optical sensor
- Powerful mathematical
- Treatment FTLS Sampling
- Multiplexing system in option
- Heated or cooling system in option
- Communication and interface
- On board memory for storage data (16 GB)
- Intuitive friendly interface on TFT color touch screen (glass to glass)
- IP65 Stainless Steel enclosure
- ATEX in option Maintenance
- 10 year lifetime UV lamp
- Once a year callibration
According to Beer-Lambert’s law. Absorbance spectrum calculation is the difference between incident light (IT0) on ZERO (or BLANK) and transmitted light (ITS) on SAMPLE (or SPAN). Absorbance is defined as follows:
Sample absorption spectrum is treated using the Fourier Transform Least Square mathematical treatment (FTLS) in order to extract the spectrum corresponding to each element to be monitored.
In environmental chemistry, the chemical oxygen demand (COD/BOD) test is commonly used to indirectly measure the amount of organic compounds in water
L600 is a dedicated on-line analyzer for determining true COD/BOD values in water matrices, in compliance with standard methods. L600 uses UVVisible absorbance spectroscopy with full spectrum scanning from 180-720nm Double Beam technology, provides selective, accurate and real-time measurement of COD/BOD.
Nephelometer can efficiently measure the concentration of turbidity.
A nephelometer is an instrument for measuring concentration of suspended particulates in a liquid or gas colloid. Nephelometers are calibrated to a know particulate and then use environmental factors to compensate lighter or darker colour dusts accordingly.
Ion-selective electrode (ISE) is a classical method to measure the pH in liquid. The difference from each analyzer is between sensors, if it’s more sensitive, more stable.
An ion-selective electrode, also know as a specific ion electrode (SIE). It’s a sensor that converts the activity of a specific ion dissolved in a solution into an electrical potential, which can be measured by pH meter.
This schema shows us how to install our on-line analyzer on site.
The images show the size of our analyzer